Get to know our Team:
Grabber Technology Services (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences. We are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.Get to know the Role:
- The Regional IT Operations Manager will be part of the corporate IT team to support the growing Grabber population. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Manage, plan, review and refresh the information technology and computer systems.
- Develop operations policies, guidelines and procedures, and ensure they are fully enforced and reviewed periodically.
- Ensure security of data, network access and infrastructure system are adhere to.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Monitor the workload of the team members, perform the necessary resource planning and provide regular updates to management on trending.
- Manage staff regionally by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Act as primary contact for IT related functions; operational support, application support and service delivery, perform troubleshooting & problem-solving and escalation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support project or initiatives raise by the business regionally.
- Managed vendor relationship and ensure SLA are met in accordance with the underpinning contracts regionally.
The must haves:
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as IT Manager with at least 2 years of people leadership experience.
- Experience supporting various operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux, Android and IOS).
- Experience deploying and supporting desktops, laptops, video conferencing, network devices.
- Experience providing regional, geographical and after office hour support.
- Good knowledge in ITSM and experience is preferred.