Get to know our Team:Grabber Technology Services (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences. We are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.Get to know the Role:
We are looking for Systems Engineers to build out, maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. This role is based in our CBD office in Singapore.
Get to know the Role:
- Incident management, troubleshoot, and BAU tasks. Provide Level 2-4 IT operational support.
- Ensure high availabilities for hosted services and applications.
- Manage and monitor all SaaS systems and Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Responsible for server operations and plan maintenances.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of any tasks.
The must haves:
- Solid PowerShell / Shell / Bash scripting skills.
- Solid monitoring knowledge on various monitoring tools (DataDog, CloudWatch etc);
(Additional Must-have for JIRA / Wiki specialist)
At least 3 yrs application support experience for JIRA and Confluence
Experience with workflow/server automation.
- Experience in REST APIs, SSO ( SAML 2.0, oAuth), and LDAP.
- Savvy ITIL knowledge. At least 3 yrs of IT / tech operations experience.
- At least 3 yrs of administration experience in Windows / Linux / MacOS families on Cloud (AWS or Azure) and networking.
- Excellent soft skills - able to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment. Open-minded, creative and innovative.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge in server configuration management systems - Chef / Puppet / Ansible
- Database knowledge (DynamoDB, MySQL, Presto)