Grab — Singapore
Get to know our Team
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow grabbers.
The quality assurance and automation teams are responsible for tracking the missing, hunting down the broken, and resolving all issues to help give the best experience for all who uses our elegant passenger and driver applications.
Get to know the role
• Candidates need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
• Candidates will develop, execute and maintain backend service test automation to test the product thoroughly.
• Candidates should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, as well as knowledge of object oriented design and programming principles.
• Candidates need to maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders, co-workers and project team.
• Candidates need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as propose tools for functional, security and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
• Candidate need to understand the toolsets needed to support reliable test infrastructure (scripting, logging, reporting and monitoring) and continuously innovate to improve on productivity and quality, and also participate in product deployments and test validation activities to qualify builds for release to production.
The must haves:
• Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
• 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester/ Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test
• Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
• Perform testing of iOS, Android apps and Backend API's to ensure that product meets requirements
• Demonstrated experience in test automation framework design and implementation (Selenium, Appium, etc)
• Knowledge of Linux, AWS, BS web system
• Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
• Understanding of database concepts and queries (MySQL)
• Least 2-3 years of management role experience (lead role only)