Lazada — Vietnam
Story of Lazada Group:Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 7000 full-time employees in the region, with eCommerce operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities as well as a Regional TechHub in Vietnam.Revolutionizing the way customers shop in Southeast Asia and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has reached an online footprint of approximately 9 million unique daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook community in Southeast Asia with over 27.7 million fans. Lazada Group has the biggest and the most efficient technology driven logistics and fulfillment ecosystem in the region – Lazada eLogistics. With 11 own warehouses, 7 sorting centers, 172 last-mile hubs we are ensuring 48 hours delivery of more than 11 million parcels every month. Our warehouses cover more than 115 thousands of square miles and it takes less than 2 hours to process every order even during massive sales campaigns. Having our own cross-border operator helps us connect more than 100 million of customers and businesses from all over Asia. Our transportation is driven by our own LEL Express delivery fleet which, together with more than 100 third-party logistics, guarantees high quality 48 hours delivery. All of that would be impossible without sophisticated IT systems, which are being developed and expanded in-house by one of the most experienced and agile tech teams in Southeast Asia!Your future benefits will be: • Class "A” office in the center of Saigon (the biggest city in Vietnam). • Official employment and relocation coverage. • Medical insurance from the first day. • Comfortable working hours in the office. • Caring and respectful HR team. • Free English language classes. • Powerful workstations and various software licenses (Mac / Winbook + HD displays to your liking). • Daily snacks, bi-weekly fruits and a weekly chill-out on Friday and of course high quality arabica coffee. • Personal development system for both specialists and managers. • Experienced managers (used-to-be developers). • Choice of hackathons, meetups and other entertainment activities. • Opportunity to become public speakers in technology and take part in industry conferences – for top performers. • Exciting international business travels. • No dress code.
As a Senior Logistics Software Developer - FullStack Engineer in Lazada eLogistics Tech Team, you'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced group of people. You'll help drive LEL architecture and be a key coding contributor both in Back-End and Front-End. You'll design and deliver new features to enable new components for our mother company and partners, deliver all kinds of operations and logistics solutions for more than 100.000.000 users, you will help our customers to get more than 6.500.000 million orders a month, and drive revenue. Must be experienced in all phases of a development lifecycle and have great customer focus. May become mentor for other developers in future.Your main responsibilities will be:
● Work as part of Lazada's core development team, adding features and components to our best products, creating reliable, readable and maintainable code.
● Regularly ship new features and improving existing ones.
● Profiling and optimizing existing features.
● Supporting the planning and testing of features.
● Research of bottlenecks and offering your solutions.
● Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback.
To succeed in your role, you ideally should have:
● Great knowledge of PHP5/PHP7 and the according experience.
● Familiarity with React or any other major framework (Angular, Ember, Vue).
● Proficiency in CSS/LESS.
● Knowledge of Architecture and Design Patterns (SOLID, GRASP).
● Good knowledge of a relational database management system (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL) and understanding on how to optimise SQL queries for high load: explain, denormalisation.
● A strong sense for code quality and experience with unit and functional tests: PHPUnit, Codeception, TDD.
● Experience with any queue, job or message systems: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Gearman.
● Knowledge of modern PHP frameworks: Laravel, Lumen, Symfony2.
● A positive attitude, be proactive and a team player.
● Intermediate to advanced verbal English skills.Any of these would be a big plus during interview:
● Experience with docker, kubernetes and cloud solutions like Amazon, Digital Ocean.
● Understanding what is “Command Query Responsibility Segregation”.
● Knowledge of NoSQL database management system: Redis, Cassandra.
● Experience with full text search engines: Elasticsearch, Apache Solr, Sphinx.
● Knowledge of Go / Java / Python.