Are you interested in building products which build for a massive network of large, medium and small businesses and create a massive impact on their business? Do you enjoy iterative software development and building products with the ability to see the real impact of your contribution?
Then come and join us in GO-JEK’s GO-MERCHANTS team and help solve the key challenges facing millions of Indonesian and South-East Asia’s Merchants across Go-Food, Go-Pay, Go-Deals and Go-Tix in achieving growing their business, revenue and profitability.
- Translate GO-MERCHANTS objectives into iterative MVPs, evaluate and then refactor into a scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Hardware, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the GO-JEK brand throughout the community
- Lead deliverables with a team of talented and highly motivated engineers
- Your toolkit:
- Microservices (HTTP & GRPC)
- Experience in Golang, Ruby, Clojure, Java (and a willingness to learn others).
- Devops: Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Kafka, Spark, Flink
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience with consumer/enterprise products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for large-scale applications
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
- Understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies,TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful/GRPC services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems
- Ability to Get Stuff Done!