Founded in 2010, Go-Jek is a mobile technology company with a social mission: to unleash social impact through technology. Since the app’s launch in January 2015, Go-Jek has been a one stop application for daily needs in Indonesia, revolutionizing solutions from transport, logistics and lifestyle services.
Go-jek has a unique entrepreneurial environment, spanning sixteen products. Our fraud team is based in Jakarta and Singapore, and working on a ton of exciting projects so if you are an independent thinker and all-rounded person, this is the place for you.
- Investigate anomalies in our data and operations
- Point out potential weaknesses in products, systems, processes, etc, and recommend feasible preventive/ corrective measures
- Liaise with other teams, external customers, and third parties
- Communicate frequently with tech teams to share your business insights
- Bachelor degree from Computer Science, Information System, Accounting, Finance, or other related fields
- Min. 1-2 years of experiences working in fraud/risk/compliance area
- Min. 1-2 years of quantitative/statistical analytics experience
- Ability to perform or to learn SQL queries and knowledge in database
- Highly skeptical and logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills (English skill is required)