Overview Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
For our team in Bangkok, Hong Kong and Singapore, we are looking for a network operation engineer to join our team in the new Datacenter. A positive, winning attitude, with a calm demeanor and methodical approach are essential.
- Manage third party vendors within a data centre to ensure compliance with change control, specification and quality standards.
- Installation of new cabling and cable management within a Date Centre Environment
- Decommissioning of redundant equipment and cabling
- Rack and stack servers and other network hardware
- Management and Tracking of assets, spare part
- Responsible for manage network devices within China
- Proactively manage day to day requests and issues to resolution.
- At least 3 years of network operations experience.
- CCNA/JNCIA or above is an essential
- Experience working in a large enterprise organization and dynamic environment, preferably in the e-commerce space.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time.
- Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- In depth knowledge on WAN/LAN networking and latest technology in IT – including, but not limited to, transmission equipment and technologies, MPLS network, routing and switching, network security, unified communication, server operations, performance optimization, virtualization and cloud computing architecture.
- Having experience with HP Proliant server is an advantage.
- Knowledge of DDoS, DNS and load balancers is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is a plus.
Do you have what it takes?
- A strong desire to learn.
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus.
- Mindset of a team player.
- The ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written in English
#shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #singapore #bangkok #IT #ENG #3 #LI-TS1