Get to know our Team:
- We’re looking for a Communications Executive to join our operations team as we are experiencing tremendous growth.
Get to know the Role:
- Oversee end-to-end process of driver communications. You will be responsible to craft creative, clear and concise communication messaging. Key things that we typically communicate with drivers are weekly driver incentives, major campaigns, and promotions.
The day-to-day activities:
- Craft weekly content for driver communications.
- Create a communications schedule on what to send for each communication channel.
- Execute on all communications with some supervision from reporting supervisor.
- Typically written communication with drivers.
- Minimal direct communication with drivers.
- Work very closely with various departments.
- In constant contact with customer service, driver payments team, finance team in ensuring smooth driver communication and all driver facing touch points are covered.
The must haves:
- Degree from local or foreign universities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word.
- Experience in setting up sites via Wordpress, newsletter via MailChimp and HTML.
- Previous copywriting experience preferred.
- Willing to work on ad hoc basis and on weekends.